Whether friends and family or colleagues and clients – the relaxed atmosphere of a barbecue with the inviting aroma of alfresco cooking is a great way to strip away tensions and encourage guests to relax and enjoy themselves.
So why should you worry about the supplies, the cooking and the washing up when the professionals can look after all of that for you and allow you to enjoy the barbecue and mingle with your guests?
Let David Smyth Catering look after your barbecue!
We can provide:
- The equipment
- The cutlery, crockery and tableware
- THE FOOD!
- Dressings and salads
- Wine and minerals
One thing we cannot do is control the weather, but that only adds to the fun!
Contact us today to discuss the options available for your occasion.
Barbecue Buffet Options
- Marinated Chicken
- Waldron’s Sausages
- Homemade Beef Burgers
- Bacon or Vegetable Kebabs
- Striploin Steaks
- Rib Eye Steak
- Fillet Steak
- Prawn Kebabs
- Baby Potato with Scallions & Caesar Dressing
- Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes & Sweetcorn In A Rich Tomato Sauce Curried Rice with Peppers & Fruit
- CousCous In A Lemon Dressing with Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Chinese Noodle with Stir Fried Vegetables
- Chorizo & Roast Potato Salad
- Bean & Quinoa Salad
- White Cabbage Coleslaw
- Broccoli & Sundried Tomato
- Apple, Celery & Walnut Salad
- Curried Lentils with Coconut
- Spiced CousCous Salad with Toasted Pine Nuts
- Pasta with Feta Cheese & Pesto