Here is a recipe for my delicious Noodle Salad – always a popular favourite at barbecues and buffets throughout the year!
- 250 noodles
- 1 green and 1 red pepper
- 150g mange tout
- 150g baby corn
- Medium red onion
- 50 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 50 ml soy sauce
- Toasted sesame oil for cooking
- Wash, top and tail mange tout and stir fry, when cooked toss on to large tray to cool.
- Do the same for the rest of the vegetables cooking each one separately, ensuring not to overcook.
- 250g noodles cooked as per instructions and plunged into cold water when cooked to ensure they do not go sticky.
- When all ingredients are cooked and cooled toss together in a large bowl and add the sweet chilli and soy, mixing together before adding to noodles.
- Serve in a large bowl sprinkling sesame seed sparingly over the salad for garnish.